Great Ocean Road Health is closely monitoring the COVID19 situation. Our information provides updates, answering your questions about the latest news, current facts and figures, travel advice and any other information you may need.
If you are concerned, call the coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 (24 hours). Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.
Important Government Links
- Wearing a mask
- Daily DHHS updates
- Test isolation and worker support payments
- Victoria’s Restriction Levels
- Aged Care Fact Sheet
- Information for a suspected case
- Information on social distancing
- Information on isolation
- Hand Hygiene
- Returning from Overseas
- Stop the spread steps
- Department of Health Updates
important Community Links
Great Ocean Road Health Links
Apollo Bay radio PODCAST
- https://apollobayradio.podbean.com/mf/play/jhb7fu/_23_Otway_Health_310320.mp3 31.03.2020 – Sandy Chamberlin, CEO
https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-7h34q-dc3aa9 12.05.2020 – Simone Byrne, Great Ocean Road Health Nurse.
- https://apollobayradio.podbean.com/mf/play/gh2pne/_26_Otway_Health_260520_b3i1i.mp3 28.05.2020 Meloney Howell, volunteer Coordinator.
- https://apollobayradio.podbean.com/e/great-ocean-road-health-turns-one/ 01.07.2020 Great Ocean Road Health turns one!
- https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-gbrjb-e8133e Community Nurse, Liz Forrester, on the importance of advanced care planning.
- https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-mkhdg-e813a9 Exercise Physiologist, Campbell Craig, on The Great Ocean Road Health Virtual Hike 2020.
Facebook Group exercise classes