Great Ocean Road Health is closely monitoring the COVID19 situation. Our information provides updates, answering your questions about the latest news, current facts and figures, travel advice and any other information you may need.
If you are concerned, call the coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 (24 hours). Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.
Important Government Links
- Stay up-to-date
- Know the signs
- Aged Care Fact Sheet
- Information for a suspected case
- Information on social distancing
- Information on isolation
- Hand Hygiene
- Returning from Overseas
- Stop the spread steps
Great Ocean Road Health Links
- Coronavirus Update from CEO 24.03.2020
- The Apollo Bay News Sheet 02.04.2020
- The Lorne News Sheet 02.04.2020