Great Exercise Programs
The benefits of exercise at all ages and stages of life is well known, and Great Ocean Road Health supports healthy exercise by providing a range of options to meet different needs. Please phone 5289 4300 for more information on our current classes.
Lorne Community Hospital
Lorne Community Hospital Gym Sessions
- Men’s Gym Group: Tuesday 9am – 10am in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Tuesday 10am – 11am in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Tuesday 1pm – 2pm in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Wednesday 8.30am – 9.30am in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Wednesday 9.30am – 10.30am in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Wednesday 12.30pm – 1.30pm in LCH Gym
- Women’s Gym Group: Thursday 9.30am – 10.30am in LCH Gym
- Men’s Gym Group: Thursday 10.30am – 11.30am in LCH Gym
- Complex Health Group (mixed): Thursday 2pm – 3pm in LCH Gym
- Men’s Gym Group: Friday 9am – 10am in LCH Gym
Other LCH Exercise Groups
- Louttit Bay Walk Monday 9.30am – 10.30am at Lorne Surf Life Saving Club
- Fun with Fitness Tuesday* 10.30am – 12pm at Aireys Inlet Hall
- trength and Balance Class* Thursday 10am – 12pm Lorne Community Connect
- Warm Water Exercise** Thursday 1.30pm – 2.15pm Mantra, Lorne
- Senior’s Exercise Group Friday 10am – 11am Lorne Community Connect
To book your gym class, initial assessment or for general enquiries, please call LCH on 5289 4316.
* Class followed by morning tea.
** Please note, the warm water exercise class requires a GP assessment prior to participating.
All classes are held at Apollo Bay Senior Citizens Centre, Whelan Street, Apollo Bay.
When: Every Tuesday 11:30am – 1:00pm.
Cost: $10.00 per session including a cuppa.
Healthy Balance is a class to improve your strength and balance. It consists of both chair based exercises and standing. Stay afterwards for a cuppa and B.Y.O lunch.
STRENGTH FOR LIFE
When: Every Monday and Wednesday 11.30am – 12.30pm
Cost: $10.00 per session.
Are you strong and fit and want to stay that way? Strength for life is a program designed to increase strength, agility and keep you fit on your feet.
Weekly. See program for details.
How to BOOK
Please phone 5289 4300 for more information on our current classes.
See program details for costs.