Great Exercise Programs
The benefits of exercise at all ages and stages of life is well known, and Great Ocean Road Health supports healthy exercise by providing a range of options to meet different needs. Please phone 5289 4300 for more information on our current classes.
Lorne Community Hospital
Lorne Community Hospital Gym Sessions
- Men’s Gym Group: Tuesday 9am – 10am in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Tuesday 10am – 11am in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Tuesday 1pm – 2pm in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Wednesday 8.30am – 9.30am in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Wednesday 9.30am – 10.30am in LCH Gym
- Mixed Gym Group: Wednesday 12.30pm – 1.30pm in LCH Gym
- Women’s Gym Group: Thursday 9.30am – 10.30am in LCH Gym
- Men’s Gym Group: Thursday 10.30am – 11.30am in LCH Gym
- Complex Health Group (mixed): Thursday 2pm – 3pm in LCH Gym
- Men’s Gym Group: Friday 9am – 10am in LCH Gym
Other LCH Exercise Groups
- Louttit Bay Walk Monday 9.30am – 10.30am at Lorne Surf Life Saving Club
- Fun with Fitness Tuesday* 10.30am – 12pm at Aireys Inlet Hall
- trength and Balance Class* Thursday 10am – 12pm Lorne Community Connect
- Warm Water Exercise** Thursday 1.30pm – 2.15pm Mantra, Lorne
- Senior’s Exercise Group Friday 10am – 11am Lorne Community Connect
To book your gym class, initial assessment or for general enquiries, please call LCH on 5289 4316.
* Class followed by morning tea.
** Please note, the warm water exercise class requires a GP assessment prior to participating.
All classes are held at Apollo Bay Senior Citizens Centre, Whelan Street, Apollo Bay.
When: Every Tuesday 11:30am – 1:00pm.
Cost: $10.00 per session including a cuppa.
Healthy Balance is a class to improve your strength and balance. It consists of both chair based exercises and standing. Stay afterwards for a cuppa and B.Y.O lunch.
STRENGTH FOR LIFE
When: Every Monday and Wednesday 11.30am – 12.30pm
Cost: $10.00 per session.
Are you strong and fit and want to stay that way? Strength for life is a program designed to increase strength, agility and keep you fit on your feet.