Vision, Mission & Values
Great care for our community.
To provide high quality care through the provision of a range of viable and integrated health, aged and community care services.
Integrity, Respect and Accountability
- We strongly adhere to moral and ethical principals.
- We act with sound moral character and honesty.
- We earn trust through professional behaviour.
- We are loyal to colleagues and the organisation.
- We value the qualities, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
- We have empathy and compassion.
- We encourage, support and nourish self esteem.
- We positively assist learning and development.
- We are responsible for quality of care, services and teamwork.
- We transparently report and explain.
- We are answerable for the consequences resulting from our actions.
Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020
Priority 1 – Providing Great Healthcare
To provide locally accessible, whole of life health care.
Priority 2 – Innovation and Technology
To be a technologically enabled community and health service.
Priority 3 – Achieving Business Sustainability
To take a strategic approach to financial and asset management that provides performance and sustainability
Priority 4 – Partnering with our Community
The organisation is highly visible, well connected and is well supported and integral to our community.